Apprentice IT Technician
Are you an aspiring IT guru looking to step up and take your career to the next level? Razor sharp attention to detail but who can see the bigger picture and think logically? A global provider of Cloud Solutions & Services is looking for a First Line Support apprentice to join their team.
Who you`ll work for
Our client is a global provider of Cloud Solutions & Services to SME businesses
• Assist and be part of IT 1st Line Support;
• Assist/carry out the planned installation & testing of new hardware and software;
• Diagnose and resolve network, software and hardware faults;
• Performing routine maintenance and upgrades;
• Administer and support our bespoke software;
• Liaise as necessary with our branches;
• Perform other reasonable duties as requested.
What experience and skills do I need?
• Passion for IT
• Able to meet deadlines
• Able to communicate effectively with customers over the phone and in person
Skills required for this apprenticeship:
• Excellent communication skills
• Commitment to ongoing training
You don`t need loads of professional experience in IT. However, you`ll need at least five GCSEs (or equivalent) at Grade C or above including Maths, English and IT / Science.
Your Accelerated training programme
Firebrand offers a unique Advanced Level 3 IT Apprenticeship scheme. We provide the fastest award-winning IT training and certifications with on-going support - all with the ultimate goal of securing a long-term IT career.
During your one-year programme, Firebrand provides residential training at our distraction-free training centre. Our accelerated training means you'll achieve certifications with partners like CompTIA, ITIL and Microsoft faster, giving you more time to put your new skills into practice within a professional working environment. You'll also be recognised by the British Computer Society (BCS) for entry onto the register of IT Technicians, confirming SFIA level 3 professional competence.
Future career prospects
By working hard and demonstrating your ability, drive and commitment throughout your 15-month apprenticeship scheme, upon completion you will be offered a permanent contract ensuring you have further opportunities to continue growing within this exciting organisation.