Insurance Sales Consultant
Quick Quote Life Limited is a well-established; Financial Conduct Authority [FCA] regulated Insurance Broker. We have been established since 2010.
We are a growing employer and we are currently looking for Insurance Sales Consultants with a proven track record in any sales environment to start immediately.
You will be joining our already established and successful sales team.
Role and Responsibilities: Sales Consultant
- You will receive a number of prequalified leads from potential customers to discuss their Life Insurance requirements.
- There is NO COLD CALLING
- You will discuss policy needs by undertaking a thorough fact find over the telephone, whilst always taking a consultative approach
- You will provide advice on regulated Life Insurance Products
- Covert leads into Sales.
- You will be required to meet monthly KPIs.
- You will be expected to identify and pursue opportunities for cross-selling products to generate business and increase profitability.
- Provide a valued service
- You will carry out administrative duties [This is minimal, as we have an administrative team that offers full support].
- Always adhere to FCA rules and regulations.
- Competitive £20,000 - £25,000 basic [depending on experience]
- We offer a substantial performance related bonus, which is uncapped.
- Average annual bonus of £8,000, with top performers earning more.
- We are a people focused company and personal and career development for 'our people’ is at the heart of our training plan - we offer employees the chance to gain nationally recognised Insurance qualifications [i.e. CII], which are fully funded by us.
- Excellent benefits will be provided e.g. company car for our most successful performers [This is subject to qualifying criteria].
- Daily, weekly and monthly incentives are given to individuals and teams.
Working hours are Monday to Friday, 10am-7pm. With Part Time [Flexible] working hours available.
Your first week will be spent in a classroom training environment, where you will learn everything you need to know to be confident about the products you are selling. Previous experience in selling Life Insurance is not essential, but a proven track record in sales is a must.
Essential Skills and Experience
Experience in a contact centre or sales environment is essential, equally important is your determination, positive attitude, drive to succeed and desire to be part of our winning team
We are looking for the following in our successful sales staff:
- First class verbal communication skills as this is a telephone based role.
Exceptional customer service skills
- Drive and tenacity to meet and exceed targets and show a hunger for bonus
You must have sales experience with a proven track record or working within a target orientated environment
- CII Qualified or Insurance related qualification [Desired but not essential]
- Must be well organised and be able to work under pressure within a target driven environment.
In return we will offer
- A very competitive salary with a fantastic bonus structure, which gives all sales employees outstanding earning potential.
- We provide career progression and training.
- We offer individuals a lively, fun, and dynamic environment in which to develop their career.
If interested in what we have to offer, please apply online now!