This International Environmental Consultancy seeks a multi-regional Finance Manager to be based in their central London office. Reporting to their Global Controller this role will support the operational units in providing detailed analysis on current and future projects.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Coordinate monthly reporting of the group's companies
- Review and quality check of reported financials
- Coordinate with senior management to drive the overall revenue and cost controlling
- Work closely with headquarters to maintain and further advance strong processes to support timely reporting
- Design the financial systems strategy to ensure dynamic, scalable and sustainable solutions
- Dealing with multi-currencies and communicating directly with multiple countries
- Lead the implementation of your own projects in line with the strategic plan and key business initiatives. Evaluate business requirements and provide comprehensive solutions
- Identify and drive initiatives to further leverage financial systems, streamline process flows and create systematic methods for efficient data processing, reporting and analysis of past history, current positions and predictive future performance
- Support local accountants on the group financial guidance
This role will require a high level of data manipulation, so outstanding Excel skills is a prerequisite.
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a world leading environmental consultancy that can offer a varied and challenging career.