Operations Excellence Manager
Role: Operations Excellence Manager - Continuous Improvement
Salary: up to £40k
Pod is currently partnering with an awesome retail business and they are looking for a driven Operations Excellence Manager, who thinks outside of the box to help them to improve their processes.
- Responsible for the creation of and maintenance of accurate relevant ( WINS) Working instruction and SOPS ( Standard operating procedures).
- Develop and maintain a CI library and learning hub in both DC's.
- Lead the operational continuous improvement initiatives that are designed to eliminate waste, non-value added activities and improve performance in the five focus areas of Operational Excellence (Safety, Service, Quality, Cost, People).
- Providing support, and act as a resource to the Continuous Improvement Manager and support the business continuous improvement initiatives
- Ensuring continuous improvement training, tools, best practices and resources are available to colleagues at all levels and are being utilised appropriately and effectively
- Self-motivated and able to work on your own or as part of a team
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal with the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Energy and passion for innovating processes proactively to deliver improvement strategies and results.
- Experience of working within a Logistics function across a variety of roles encompassing operations, inventory management and planning.
- Experience of working with quality/lean operating standards, ideally equivalent to ISO 9001.
- Experience of working cross-functionality.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Good commercial grasp with a track record of delivering improved efficiency and quality.
- Strong influencing skills and experience in dealing with multiple stakeholders to deal with cross functional barriers
If you think this is the perfect timing to have a change of scenery just call Filipa Frazao on or drop an email through to:
Pod Talent are independent specialist recruiters in the Supply Chain, Procurement, Logistics, Manufacturing and R&D space covering roles internationally from entry to board level. We recruit for roles including Supply Chain, Demand Planning, Inventory Management, Direct and Indirect Procurement, Category Management, Logistics, Distribution, Warehousing, Production, Packaging, NPD and Quality Assurance. Please visit our website for all of our vacancies.