Team Manager - Learning Disabilities
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading provider of residential and supported living care who have numerous services across the UK.
Our client have grown at an excellent rate over the last few years whilst maintaining their reputation for delivering high quality care. They are currently looking to appoint a new team manager for their service in Exmouth. Candidates wishing to apply for this position must be available to start at short notice as this position in an immediate requirement.
The role will oversee a service offering care in a complex setting (learning disabilities/autism/complex needs).
- Ensure the service meets internal and CQC requirements relating to quality
- Daily running of the service with the assistance of the area manager when they are at the service
- Ensure the service meets service user's needs, allowing them to develop their independent living skills
- Staff recruitment, supervision, training and development
- Management experience in a learning disabilities/mental health/complex needs setting
- Ideally have management level experience in residential or supported living care (community care will also be considered)
- Strong people and management skills
- Excellent understanding of CQC requirements
- Be confident in managing a service without supervision
- Be available to start at short notice (Either immediately or with a short notice period)
If you think that you meet the above requirements please send your CV to Harry Barker at Gilbert Meher or call for more details.