Junior Production Manager
This is a really exciting opportunity for someone who has a passion for design.
This role will suit someone with a proactive nature, who works well with a range of different personalities and disciplines. You will have the opportunity to work cross functionally with other teams and interact with clients, manufacturers and designers to bring ideas to life.
You will understand how to take the design intention for an idea and think through how to make that come to life from a technical point of view.
- Creation and management of timelines, budgets and production schedules
- Manage and co-ordinate projects with external suppliers.
- Regular and clear communication internally and with clients regarding project status
- Reviewing design work in line with printing guidelines and specifications.
- Supporting design teams with understanding of 3D production build and print.
- Reviewing final artworks for accuracy or print specifications and copy
- Researching latest technology and trends in printing and packaging and sharing with teams
- Support Senior Production Manager in day to day running of projects.
Essential skills and experience:
- Must have knowledge in print and prop production.
- Must have 2+ year experience in a similar role.
- Attention to detail, great communication skills and an appreciation of design will all be required in this role.
- Understanding of technical drawings.
- Must have Microsoft Office knowledge with confidence in Excel.