Field Sales Representative - Food sector
We are currently recruiting for a FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVE on behalf of one of our clients, an international Asian Food Brand in the UK providing exceptional ready to eat meals and food service products.
Company vehicle, mileage, expenses and mobile phone provided
- To achieve maximum sales profitability growth and account penetration into UK wholesalers/ Cash N Carry and Supermarkets across the UK including Ethnic supermarkets.
- To secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products to existing/potential customers and assist them in selecting products best suited to their needs.
- Carry out sampling at Retail and Cash N Carry outlets.
- To establish and maintain business relationships with customers and to generate new business for products.
- Co-ordinate sales effort with current distributors, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Plan and organise personal sales strategy
- To participate in trade shows/ food shows.
- Fantastic opportunity for a SALES REPRESENTATIVE with a background within the food wholesale/retail sector.
- Must possess a full UK driving licence
- Busiiness Development skills - excellent rapport and relationship building skills
- Be a confident driver - Territory London, Birmingham, NW England
- Highly motivated and physically fit
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Asian language skills a distinct advantage
- London based candidates preferred