Having experienced rapid company growth our client, a leading company in the Technology sector, are now seeking an Accounts Assistant to join the team on a permanent basis.
Reporting directly into the Head of Finance / HR Manager, the main purpose of this role is to work closely with the existing Accounts and Administration department and assist in providing comprehensive support to the IT team with all areas of Accounts and Administration.
Candidates must have a full driving license and access to their own vehicle. Previous Bookkeeping experience is also essential.
- Proficient in Sage
- Strong understanding of the principles behind bookkeeping
- Good mathematical ability
- Good knowledge of MS Excel and Outlook
- Good organisation skills and attention to detail
- Analytical and logical
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Keen to learn and adopt different systems
- Raising invoices in CRM package via emails
- Transferring sales invoices from the CRM into Sage
- Debt collecting
- Posting supplier invoices from emails and filing appropriately
- Paying suppliers - posting payments in order book and accounting package
- Bank reconciliations
- Expenses - reconciling receipts, entering on salary spreadsheets and in Accounts package
- Reconciling errors in receipts and informing clients
- Paying salaries
- Completing salary spreadsheets (financial year and tax year) and posting journals in Sage
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to join a friendly and fast-paced team, in a growing environment, who have recently moved into brand new offices.
Our client are open to seeing candidates of varied experience. Interviews are commencing soon, so please apply for immediate consideration.