If you're passionate about property and marketing and are looking for a new challenge, then now's the time to make the move to Countryside Properties.
We create places people love - places of character, designed to strengthen people's sense of belonging and build enduring value for all. We achieve this through building new homes and neighbourhoods of lasting quality. And, right now, as part of an ambitious development programme in our Countryside in Partnership region, we are seeking to recruit a Marketing Coordinator.
Objective of the Role:
To assist the Associate Director/Senior Marketing Manager in ensuring the smooth running and efficiency of the Marketing Department by coordinating marketing materials and flow of updated information for marketing campaigns.
Duties to Include:
- Assisting with the coordination of marketing campaigns by liaising with a range of stakeholders including colleagues, agencies and suppliers to ensure the delivery of materials.
- Briefing in and assisting in the coordination, installation and ongoing maintenance of signage, hoarding and marketing areas on site.
- Organisation of new site set-ups, ordering all resources and materials such as PPE, Stationery, IT, Fire Extinguishers, coffee machines, music licensing.
- Briefing in design concepts and managing the delivery of CGI's, floorplans, brochures, advertising artwork, models, website development and ongoing updates. Proof reading is essential.
- Invoice handling - obtaining sign off from AD/MM, cost coding and assisting with budget management.
- Media schedule - booking of adverts and working to the schedule with the organisation of artwork for advertising, site launches, invitations, mailers and eshots.
- Assisting in coordinating the Interior Design brief and fit out of showhomes/marketing areas, producing a fit out schedule.
- Carrying out regular site visits, market research and report analysis on developments to assist with the sales and marketing strategy and to monitor the effectiveness of activity.
- Liaison with PR agency for PR and Social Media strategy and PR events.
- Assisting with digital marketing campaigns where necessary
- General departmental administrative assistance including filing, booking meetings and event coordination.
- Producing weekly reports for board meetings and campaign monitoring
Knowledge and skills
- Passionate about customer service, construction and housebuilding.
- Must have excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to multi task and prioritise workload.
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to use your own initiative, with good time management.
- Due to the nature of the role, it is essential that you possess a full driving licence.
In return, we offer a Rewarding Salary, performance related Bonus, rewarding Career Path and a Market Leading Benefits Package. We also invest heavily in the development and training of our employees, and are passionate about our people.
If the above position has motivated you to take the next step in your career, please respond with a copy of your CV and Covering Letter. If you would like to view our other vacancies, please visit our website: www.countryside-properties.com
Countryside Properties PLC is an equal opportunities employer. We value diversity and promote equality across our business. The terminology used in this advert is not intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We welcome applications from all sections of society and are always happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and / or additional arrangements as required to support your application.