Site Manager - Residential Development
Package - £45k-£55k plus package
Location - Kent
An exciting opportunity to join an expanding team as a Site Manager within an award winning privately owed residential developer based in Kent. You will be an integral part of a tight knit team that is dedicated to providing high quality homes.
Applicants must be driven individuals with exceptional organisation and communication skills, with the ability to handle pressured situations on site along with managing others.
Experience of managing sites for 5+ years is essential, with a proven track record of delivering high quality homes on time and to budget. You should be SMSTS qualified (as a minimum) and have a willingness to muck in.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Establishing sites from site possession.
- Overall management of personnel, plant and materials on site.
- Inspect on site works and coordinate various subcontractors.
- Health and safety management, signage and staff welfare.
- Manage and report agasinst construction programmes to ensure they remain on schedule and any key risks identified.
- Ensuring that site is kept clean and safe.
- Attending site meetings and client / neighbour liaison.
Working hours will typically be 07:30 - 17:00, Monday to Friday. All sites are based in Kent and the South East & whilst work will be based for the vast majority of the time on an individual site there will be occasions where site managers will be required to move around. For this reason any candidate is required to have a full UK driving license.