Employee Benefits Consultant Pension advice
Employee Benefits Consultant - specialising in Pensions
Location: London - Home based and Field Sales
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: £40,000 - £60,000 (dependant on skills and experience)
- Are you an experienced Level 4 qualified Employee Benefits Consultant who specialises in pension advice?
- Do you have experience in business development?
- Are you driven, motivated and ambitious?
Due to our clients continued success and ambitious plans for further growth, We have a fantastic permanent opportunity for an Employee Benefits Consultant to join their team covering London.
- Must be level 4/diploma qualified to give financial advice regarding pensions
- High level of ambition and drive
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer handling skills teamed with a positive approach
- Desire to achieve results
- The ability to prioritise workloads
- The ability to build and retain rapport
- To win new business and manage any existing client portfolio, secure new clients and generate profitable income for the Group
- To develop and promote the proposition of the company to maximise opportunities
To promote and deliver high quality service and advice as part of development as a Trusted Partner
- To act as the primary point of contact for the client and to establish an effective relationship with them
- To prospect and secure new clients in line with agreed targets
- To achieve and grow a portfolio of clients to agreed income targets and objectives
- To work very closely with other business areas such as Marketing, Telemarketing and the wider organisation on the identification, profiling and conversion of new leads.
- To establish and implement sales campaigns as appropriate
- To provide accurate reports incorporating activity and results
- To update and maintain records on core systems
- To work closely with relevant support teams to provide excellent service to clients
- New business development experience is essential
- Experience in pension advice
- Experience within a similar intermediary sales role
- Strong business acumen and influencing skills
- Self motivated
- Demonstrate track record within developing and maintaining relationships
To apply, please use the 'Apply Online' link below.
For any further queries regarding the role, please contact