Head of Agile Portfolio, Senior Portfolio Manager,
Head of Agile Portfolio, Senior Portfolio Manager - Scaling Agile - Fintech
Looking for a Senior Head of Agile Portfolio to work for a well-known and renowned Global leading Financial Services firm which is currently one of the world's leading consumer brands. This part of the company is embarking on an exciting Digital transformation driven by an energetic new team of high-performers. This group is nimble and creative with the power to shape this companies technology and product roadmap. If you have the talent and desire to deliver innovative digital products and services at a rapid pace, serving our customers seamlessly across physical, digital, mobile, and social media, then please get in touch for more details and a full spec. Please note you do NOT need a background in Financial Services or Banking just be Digital and Very Agile
You will perform a vital role in supporting both the Global Digital Transformation Programme Delivery Director in terms of planning, monitoring and tracking of the Digital portfolio to cost, time and quality, driving efficiency and effectiveness across the product life cycle. The role will work with the Cross Functional Team Delivery Leads, Product Owners, Technical Product Managers, Digital Leaders and Support Functions to provide high quality support services and at the same time challenge to ensure efficiency and effectiveness of the portfolio management, achieving budget targets, compliance and agreed service level standards.
- Build and lead the Delivery Assurance Team to enable the consistent:
- Application of scaled agile methods and ways of working
- Use of Jira, Confluence and other relevant toolsets for the planning, management and tracking of delivery activity
- Approaches to key deliverables for example plans, risks, issues and dependencies
- Methods of extracting/rolling up and communicating product level data
- Build and lead the Portfolio and Project Management practices in UK, India and HK/China to meet the needs of the delivery workstreams.
- Build and lead a practice of Scrum Masters in conjunction with the Global Head of Agile.
- Responsible for all aspects of Delivery Assurance team line management including oversight, performance evaluation, training and development.
- Strong track record of effectively and efficiently managing portfolios, providing assurance in both Waterfall and Agile environments.
- Experience of leading teams in both Waterfall and Agile environment.
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Networking, negotiating and influencing stakeholders, to get the right outcome for the business.
- Experience of managing programmes or projects or a variety of delivery / assurance roles across a number of projects/ programmes and product lifecycles.
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate will receive a basic salary of up to £100,000 - £150,000 and benefits package and Bonus.
Keywords: Portfolio Management, Agile Coach, Programme Manager, Portfolio Manager, Digital, Banking, Fintech, Technology Project Manager, Delivery Manager e-commerce, Agile, ecommerce, Kanban, Scrum, Business Requirements Documented, Internet, agile, UserStories.
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Fabio Calvente at Salt either by email: or .