Our client is looking to recruit a technical Paraplanner who holds chartered status, based in the City you will be dealing with UHNW clients.
- Draft financial planning reports in order to meet and exceed agreed activity targets.
- Undertake complex pension work including DB transfers and the order in which benefits should be taken.
- Develop and maintain the appropriate technical and market awareness knowledge in order to assist the private client financial planner in providing effective advice.
- Negotiate and agree (in conjunction with the financial planner/ head of research) the placement of contracts with appropriate terms on behalf of clients.
- Record/ maintain information on intelligent office in order to allow work to be logged, tracked and internal records/ management information to be kept up-to-date.
- Understand and be able to apply internal and/or regulatory standards as specified in procedural manuals and handbooks.
- Develop/ maintain report writing and communication skills to enable effective communications with the client.
You will an experienced chartered paraplanner with a very strong understanding of the financial planning industry, researching products and technical knowledge. You would have achieved AF3 and have a strong pension’s knowledge