Insurance Accounts/Credit Controller - Immediate start 6 FTC
A City based Insurance Group seeks an experienced Insurance background accounts/credit control person, who specifically has worked in a technical accounts/IBA/credit control position. This is a 6 month contract
Perform all processes in an efficient manner and ensure that all deadlines are achieved. Develop and maintain a good professional relationship with Underwriters, Brokers and TPAs. Ensure that the company ledgers are as clear as possible.
Provide accounting and administrative services for all business underwritten and be responsible for the collection of debt within the RIA unit of the CFO Dept.
- Book receipts and ensuring a prompt turn around
- Identify unallocated cash received by contacting external clients
- Review company ledgers and ensure that the Aged Debt is as accurate as possible
- Assist with the monthly bank reconciliation
- Report on Aged Debt
- Chase overdue premiums and produce reports to internal clients
- Follow the RI-TA Escalation processes
- Produce relevant KPI for review with Senior Technician
- Know how transfer
- Plus any additional duties and responsibilities that may reasonably be expected to be undertaken in accordance with the role.