Graduate Construction Manager
Junior Construction Manager - Our Client is a growing residential developer with a global presence. Due to the company's continued growth, they are looking to take on a Junior Construction Manager to assist the Senior Construction Managers and assist the team in the office as well as on site.
The Role will involve the following:
- Carrying out site inspections including preparing progress reports, quality control, protocols /documentation.
- Undertaking internal controlling and updating and checking cost controls.
- Handling internal paperwork which includes requesting and chasing quotes.
- Preparing minor project spec's, measurements, organising surveys and preparing spec with quantities.
- Producing and managing small cost comparisons/tender evaluations and processes.
- Providing general assistance in the office including scanning contracts and handling paperwork.
The Person will ideally have studied Construction Management at University, have finished their degree or still be studying. You will be able to work in a thriving office environment as the company continues to grow and be able to communicate effectively both written and verbally. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to pursue a career in construction.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.