B2B Sales Consultant
Our client is a national training provider who are looking for a B2B Sales Consultant to join their expanding team.
Your role is to drive lead generation for their Business Development Team, contacting centres to let them know about their products and services and help in the full delivery of company qualifications. Working both individually and as part of a wider department to tight SLAs, to deliver exceptional sales results whilst maintaining a high level of customer service and excellent working relationships.
- Talking to customers on a daily basis either using the telephone or email whilst always delivering exceptional customer service, generating quality leads/appointments for the Business Development team.
- As a result of the fantastic relationship they have with their clients they’re able to develop business opportunities by telling them about new products, different ways of using our products and about different services they offer.
- Proactively identify and act upon business and sales opportunities forwarding them to the Business Development Team or owning them through to completion
- Capture detailed call notes and keeping prospect contact data up to date in their CRM system
- Think strategically as a problem solver and develop and utilise a strong knowledge of campaign management.
- Maintain exceptional process, system, product and industry knowledge to get it 'right first time’ and positively represent and promote the company
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with the appropriate contacts, pro-actively contacting them to avoid potential issues, understand their needs, offer additional services and better support their individual requirements
- Conduct client visits when appropriate, involving relationship-building, training clients, delivering presentations, providing technical support
- Effectively prioritise tasks, taking into account own workload and also team and department workloads, to ensure customer service levels are met both personally and as a team.
- Represent and promote the company at external events, coordinating activities and writing and delivering presentations to small and large groups
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent questioning techniques and the ability to handle objections
- Must have experience and a proven track record in lead generation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including good grammar and spelling
- Demonstrable word processing, data entry, spreadsheet and email skills
Salary is £21-25k + commission, enhanced pension and holidays