Digital Marketing Analyst - London - upto £40K
We are looking for a talented and creative Digital Marketing Analyst to join a dynamic CRM/data consultancy based in London supporting one of their key clients - a top UK retailer based in Slough.
You would be working primarily with the client, but also have the opportunity to work with other clients across a variety of industry sectors including leisure, finance and travel.
Working within the Multichannel Team, the Digital Marketing Analyst will be responsible for collating, measuring, analysing, understanding and reporting on performance across the website, digital channels and multi-channel marketing activities.
This role will focus on using data including web analytics (predominantly Google Analytics), trading/sales reporting, channel performance, customer & competitor analysis to identify areas of improvement & growth opportunities.
It’s an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys drilling down into data to understand and provide insights on customer behaviour and ways to improve conversions.
- Own and deliver daily / weekly/ monthly performance report on digital reporting to the business on website, categories and customer behaviour.
- Deep dive analysis and ongoing analysis into customer behaviour and user journeys, channel performance, traffic behaviour, marketing activities and competitor activity to answer key business questions and proactively understand changes and potential drivers
- Use of analytical tools (primarily Google Analytics here) to analyse data on digital acquisition performance (SEO, PPC etc.), conversion rate optimisation (CRO), customer behaviour and competitor information
- Analysis of user behaviour, conversion data and the customer journey in order to draw business conclusions, and proactively highlight opportunities and gaps
- Build dashboards and custom reports to show KPI’s (in conjunction with Marketing Insights manager and external agencies)
- Pre- and Post-Campaign analysis on performance, opportunities and key learnings
- Ad hoc Reporting for key business questions
- Keep up-to-date on industry and market trends
- Work closely with Online trading, digital marketing & CRO teams to help deliver improvements in Digital performance
Personality & Skills:
- Key criteria: Working experience with Google Analytics reporting and insights
- Experience working with large data sets from multiple sources
- Enthusiastic about new tools /technologies, passionate about data and happy to spend majority of time drilling into data to obtain insights
- Highly collaborative and strong communicator
Some of the tools used include: Google Analytics, Hitwise, SocialSignIn, Adwords, Faststats, CACI Insite