Dhunay Corporation, a provider of training, skills, recruitment & consultancy for growth, are on the lookout for a highly competent Security Trainer/Assessor to join our rapidly expanding business.
If you have a proven track in delivering outstanding results, then we would love to hear from you.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are sector competent/qualified but do not hold your qualifications in teaching and assessing you can apply to be on our Future Educators Programme.
The role of a Security Trainer/Assessor is hands-on and out in the field working with our learners and employers in their places of work, you will be responsible for supporting a caseload of learners through their qualifications. Qualifications will include Door Supervision, accredited Traineeships & Apprenticeships both frameworks and the new standards.
You will be using a variety of teaching and assessing techniques, including use of Onefile to ensure that the highest standards of bespoke learning is offered. Through the work you do, you will not only be making a difference in the lives of learners, but increasing the standards and reputation of the industry.
We require someone who has sector knowledge in Security. The ideal person will have experience delivering to a range of age groups. The role will involve both new business development as well as nurturing any existing relationships you may have.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience within specialist vocationalsector
- Experience working to a supervisory or manageriallevel
- Excellent practical and theoretical knowledge of vocationalspecialism
- Industry specificqualifications
- Assessing and/or teaching qualifications(e.g. A1, D32, D33, CAVA, TAQA etc)
- Possess or working to a minimum of level 2 standard in Mathsand English
- Outstanding organisationalskills
- Honesty, integrity, professionalism andconfidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and communicationskills
- The ability to work under pressure, be flexible andresilient
- Excellent networking and relationship buildingskills
- Passionate, enthusiastic and with the ambition and commitment todeliver
- Tactful and able to deal with difficult situationssensitively
- Exemplary written communicationskills
- Ability to engage and motivate learners to gain results
- Delivering outstanding teaching and learning of knowledge
- Progressing learners through their qualifications through work place observations, work product, written evidence and other methods
- Mentoring and coaching learners with varying barriers tolearning
- Offering information, advice and guidance and carrying out initial assessments to identify learner needs
- Signing learners onto Apprenticeships and other qualifications
- Completing and maintaining all regulatory and financial paperwork
- Taking part in continuous professional development, including completion of own qualifications
- Liaising regularly with your line manager and quality assurance team
- Marketing the organisation and its qualification offering to employers and learners
- Experience of e-portfolio
Your performance will be measured on the outcome of your activities, quality of delivery and your contribution to the success of the business. You will have regular meetings with your Manager to discuss specific priorities and deliverables and to receive feedback.
- £22,000-£30,000 per annum DOE
- 21 days’ holiday plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Mobile Phone & Laptop
- Training & Development