Corporate Reporting Manager
Our client, a global construction business, requires a Corporate Reporting Manager to join their team on an interim basis to cover maternity. The role based in Central London will report into senior management including the Finance Director. The responsibilities of the role will inlcude but not be limited to:
- Managing a team of 2 qualified staff
- Review of the UK & Europe Corporate entities overheads 5 year Budget and Long Term Forecast processes including related analysis and commentary;
- Review of the UK & Europe Corporate overhead expenditure monthly management reporting including related analysis and commentary.
- Detailed review and sign off of the monthly payroll and preparation of recharge models.
- Review of UK Capex reporting.
- Managing the global Inter-company recharging and settlement.
The successful candidates will:
- Be a qualified accountant (minimum of 5 years PQE - ACA preferable)
- Have strong demonstrable experience of corporate/head office reporting
- Prior experience of reviewing payroll submissions/postings
- Strong experience around VAT return submissions