FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT - FINANCIAL SERVICES
To £70k + BENS + BONUS
An exciting opportunity for a qualified Accountant (ACCA, CIMA, ACA) has risen within a rapidly expanding financial services company based in the City. The company, with multiple global offices, have an ever-growing presence and are looking for a 360 Accountant who is comfortable working in a standalone function. The successful candidate will have a Financial Services background with Regulatory Reporting experience (FCA & HMRC) and excellent Financial Modelling skills.
Duties will include:
- Financial modelling with the ability create integrated financial statements (P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statement
- Complete and submit financial reports to the FCA & HMRC
- Monthly payroll
- Preparing financial statements
- Cash flow management
- Ensuring the integrity and accuracy of the balance sheet
- Identify and address any anomalies in a timely manner
- Process client withdrawals
- Deal with supplier inquiries
- Process a large volume of invoices and staff and office expenses
To be considered for this role you must have gained varied Accounting experience, ideally within a smaller financial services firm. Candidates must possess strong IT skills and be fully capable of multi-tasking and working to tight deadlines. This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious candidate who is looking to progress within a fast paced environment.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.