Purchase Ledger Clerk
My client, based in Grimsby, are looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their busy accounts team.
Reporting in to the Financial Controller, the role will include (but not be limited to):
- Responsible for the full purchase ledger process
- Matching, batching and coding of purchase invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Handling of supplier invoice queries
- Processing payments by BACS, CHAPS and cheques
- Other ad hoc duties specified by the Financial Controller
Who are we looking for?
The right person will have solid experience of purchase ledger and will be looking to work in a fast moving and growing environment. It is imperative that you have strong IT skills particularly Microsoft Excel. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and also be computer literate. They will be a team player but also have the ability to work on their own.
In terms of reward you will receive a good salary and benefits package.
Chase and Holland acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. We specialise in Finance and HR recruitment and comfortably service the South Yorkshire, Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire, Leicestershire, Staffordshire and Lincolnshire marketplaces.