I am currently working with a leading Full Service Digital Agency specialising in Marketing along with website development. My client is on the lookout for a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Manager to take care of Paid Search (PPC) and SEO campaigns.
This fantastic opportunity will give the right person a platform to manage a team of Paid Search Specialists, whilst keeping hands on with a nice mixture between strategy & implementation. You will be tasked with mastering internal tools required to deliver efficient and profitable PPC campaigns. You will be formulating campaign strategy, researching keywords, analysing competitors, and testing. This is all being done whilst making sure that the clients expectations are exceeded and the KPI’s are hit!
What’s needed for me to be considered?
- You will be an EXPERT user of Google AdWords!!!!
- Excellent understanding of Google Analytics
- To be successful in this role you must have at least 3-5 years’ experience in managing PPC campaigns and developing PPC strategies.
- You’ll bring innovative and new ideas to the table and you’ll be highly personable, a confident manager, an eager problem-solver and proactive in analysing, recognising and resolving potential problems and/or opportunities.
- Most importantly you’ll be passionate about Search, Social and Paid Media Streams and be an enthusiastic and well organised self-starter with good time management skills.
Apply to this vacancy today with your up to date CV and one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
PPC Manager, Paid Search Manager, SEO Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Biddable Manager