Marketing Executive Domino's Pizza
Great Careers Await at Domino’s Pizza!
We're looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Executive with commercial flair, who is brimming with ideas to join our dynamic team in the heart of Richmond.
This role, initially a 9-12 months maternity contract, is an amazing opportunity for a savvy marketer to bring some newness and creativity into the business.
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and Domino’s Pizza Head Office;
- Communicating with target audiences via social media;
- Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters;
- Liaising with designers and printers;
- Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- Organising and attending events such as Student Fresher Fairs;
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies to acquire new customers;
- Managing budgets;
- Evaluating marketing campaigns;
- Monitoring competitor activity;
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues.
- Excellent Communication skills with the ability to communicate at all levels;
- Strong organisational and Project Management Skills;
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Eager to Learn, Motivated and Enthusiastic;
- A confident and professional attitude with the ability to proactively prioritize their own time.
- Qualification in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field.