Purchasing Coordinator - Southwark
Make sure you "HIT" and "APPLY" if you feel you are suitable for this role and note Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Epsom on Tuesday 20th June.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you’re currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We’ll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you’re after in your career!
Tuesday 20th June between 9:00am - 5:30pm Global House, No 1 Ashley Avenue, Epsom, KT17 3BA
Please phone our Epsom office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
Are you looking to further your career and join a vibrant and dynamic global organisation? By working for our client, the successful candidate will be part of a talented and motivated team of people, enjoy vibrant and rewarding work and the opportunity to gain invaluable experience in a bustling and stimulating environment.
- A Purchasing Coordinator to work as part of our experienced buying department on a range of blue-chip accounts
- Working with the in-house design and sales teams on product development from concept to delivery
- Assisting with of client presentations
- Helping to manage an established supplier base whilst bringing on new supply routes
- Negotiating costing’s and ensuring projects are delivered within budget
- Writing detailed product specifications, quality expectations and purchase orders
- Liaising with all departments to ensure projects are delivered to schedule
- Of graduate / higher education calibre
- A can-do attitude and willingness to tackle a diverse array of tasks
- Previous experience would be an advantage, but not essential
- A keen interest in consumer/promotional products as well as quality assurance and ethical sourcing from manufacturers in UK, EU, Turkey and Far East
- Commercially aware
- Good communication skills with the ability to build rapport
- Enjoy working as part of a team, with good organisational skills and excellent attention to detail
- Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- 25-28 Days Holiday
- Sickness Scheme
- Flexible Working
- Early Finish Friday
- Fruity Friday - Monthly Get-Togethers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Employee Assistance Scheme
- Maternity Incentives
- Childcare Vouchers to name a few