Business Analyst - Finance
Our client is a well established organisation in Newcastle and due to growth and expansion they are looking for an experienced Business Analyst on a 12 month fixed term contract.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Working with stakeholders from across the business,, the role holder will analyse project briefs, drilling down on project objectives and potential scenarios to ensure the accurate capture of business requirements, and mapping of as-is and to-be business processes
- Working with in house and off shore teams, turn business requirements into functional and technical specifications.
- Assist, influence and support business stakeholders with prioritisation of business requirements.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure delivery of robust solutions that support the full end to end business process and optimise inter-relationships
- Meet personal and team milestones and deadlines
- Ensure that all documentation is high quality, and fit for purpose for presentation to and sign-off by senior stakeholders
Knowledge and Skills
- Strong business analysis skills are essential i.e. process mapping, capturing business requirements etc.
- Ability to build effective relationships with all levels of stakeholders, and to be assertive when required, is essential
- A positive and proactive outlook is essential, as is the ability to see opportunities in challenges
- Excellent organisation skills are essential, to be capable of working independently as well as either leading or working within a team
- Proven experience in running effective workshops to capture business requirements essential
- Understanding of Agile and Waterfall project methodologies, and ability to flex approach desirable
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 plus excellent benefits.