Head of Agile Business Analysis, Digital Products, Fin-tech
Head of Agile Business Analysis, Digital Products - Agile - Fintech
Looking for a Senior Head of Agile Business Analysis to work for a well-known and renowned Global leading Financial Services firm which is currently one of the world's leading consumer brands. This part of the company is embarking on an exciting Digital transformation driven by an energetic new team of high-performers. This group is nimble and creative with the power to shape this companies technology and product roadmap. If you have the talent and desire to deliver innovative digital products and services at a rapid pace, serving our customers seamlessly across physical, digital, mobile, and social media, then please get in touch for more details and a full spec. Please note you do NOT need a background in Financial Services or Banking just be Digital and Very Agile
- Lead a team of digital analysts, inspiring them and owning the toolset and techniques to constantly improve the work across the digital function
- You will lead the development of agile techniques within the analyst team, which enables them to co-create the next generation of digital private banking services in an iterative manner
- Operate the measurement and optimisation framework for all global digital products across the Private Bank, so we adopt the cycle of; do, measure, learn, improve
- The Lead Analyst will lead a new team of 5 digital analysts as part of the wider digital products team
- You'll contribute to the strategic thinking of the product team, always looking to improve how they do things
- You'll establish the new working practices of the team, from methodology and ways of working through to toolsets and processes
- You'll help coach the wider team in the use of agile analysis - from behaviors and habits through to artefacts and practical implementation
- Work with the Global Digital Centre of Excellence to leverage the thinking and capabilities to drive digital optimisation
- Strong core analysis process knowledge including significant experience in Agile or Kanban methods (particularly User Stories and Nimble using Jira)
- You are delightfully non-ego driven
- You are full of energy and passion for what you do
- A pragmatic agile practitioner in the context of analysis and requirements
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good career progression. The successful candidate will receive a basic salary of up to £70,000 - £95,000 + an Amazing benefits package and substantial Bonus.
Keywords: Digital Business Analyst Technology Project Manager, Delivery Manager e-commerce, Agile, ecommerce, Kanban, Scrum, Business Requirements Documented, Internet, agile, UserStories.
If you think you've got what it takes to succeed in this phenomenal company, get in contact with Fabio Calvente at Salt either by email: or .