Service Contract Manager
Based in Birmingham, the Service Contract Manager will organise a team of Field Service Engineers and internal Service Team Administrators.
The following are day to day responsibilities involved in the Service Contract Manager role;
- Effectively manage a team of Field Service Engineers and Service Team support staff to ensure team objectives and sales goals are being achieved.
- Offer exemplary customer service, including maintaining customer relationships by upselling products and services and taking care of any customer concerns or complaints in an efficient and professional manner.
- Have knowledge of and be able to implement/maintain service contract software.
- Assist with or perform associated administrative tasks.
- Develop working knowledge of industry regulations, restrictions, and laws, and ensure that the service department adheres to all regulations.
- Maintain the service administration department, including managing the service team administrators and evaluating the efficiency of the administration function.
- Resolve service enquiry problems and improve current service methods to increase productivity and customer service.
- Monitor department issues and client complaints to define patterns and work to lessen those recurring issues and improve efficiency.
- Undertake regular work audits for both Field Service Engineers and Service Team Administrators to ensure that a high level of customer service is being provided, to ensure all standards are met and that service and /or repair work is carried out effectively, correctly, and thoroughly.
We are looking for the following attributes within the suitable candidate for this position;
- Service contract management experience.
- Knowledge of the fire, safety and security industries.
- Management experience and / or qualifications.
- Strong customer-facing skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication. Expert level in Word, Excel, Outlook and Powerpoint. Self-Motivated.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Creative Problem-Solving.
- Degree in Business or Administration an advantage.