Senior Full Stack Developer Creative / Innovation

Recruiter
Salt Search
Location
London, South East England
Salary
55000.0000
Posted
17 Jun 2017
Closes
17 Jul 2017
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time

A fantastic opportunity has arisen for talented front end focused full stack developers to join the creative and innovation studio of one of the worlds leading technological giants. You will work on cutting edge AR and VR projects, rapidly prototype global campaigns, and be inspired by thought leaders in design led thinking and the "spotify esque squad" team software engineering principles.

It will be 75% hands-on, the other 25% will be meeting clients, managing/mentoring the Junior developers, and helping out in the recruitment process to build out your own team.

The successful candidate will have the following:

  • Strong software development experience covering entire project life-cycles from design to release.
  • A strong personality; leading and push the boundaries of themselves and their team.
  • Be able to hit the ground running - have a thick skin and be able to 'grab the bull by the horns'.
  • Proficient development skills with extensive full stack full stack experience
  • Experience with modern JavaScript technologies (Angular, React, or Node etc.)
  • Experience with server-side technologies (LAMP, .NET, Java etc.
  • Object oriented Programming and scripting expertise.
  • Worked in a client facing environment.

If this sounds like the right role for you simply click apply. For more details regarding the role get in touch: |