Service Advisor - Motor Trade
Experienced Service Advisor - Liverpool
IS THIS YOU?
• Do you have previous Motor Trade Service Advisor experience?
• Do you work well under pressure whilst maintaining a professional attitude at all times?
If you can honestly answer "Yes" to the above then look no further.
As a Service Advisor, you will be the first point of contact for customers visiting our Dealership and as such, you’ll be an important ambassador for the Group.
You will guide them through the entire process whilst their vehicle is with you & provide them and Management, with updates and information.
• Meeting & greeting customers both face to face and over the telephone.
• Achieving pre-defined targets for upselling various Aftersales products & services
• Maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and service in line with Group and Manufacturer standards.
• Previous Service Advisor experience & training
• Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent
• A full valid UK driving licence
• Aftersales DMS knowledge is essential
• 28 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
• Childcare Voucher Scheme
• Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
• Team Member Recruitment Rewards
• Discounts on products and services that we provide
• Retail discounts saving £££'s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
• Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
• Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
We also pride ourselves on offering internal and external training and development opportunities along with realistic career paths for each member of our Team.