Personal Tax Senior
Rutherford Briant are recruiting a Tax Senior for a well established Top 100 Accountancy Firm in Central London.
Our client is looking for an experienced Tax Senior to join a supportive team with a great mix of clients.
The role is a mix of compliance and advisory work and will include management of junior members of staff. This would suit someone with experience in client facing roles and will include responsibility for a range of clients including, HNWI's, company directors, self-employed individuals, partnerships and trusts.
- Supporting the Personal Tax team in providing compliance and advisory services to a portfolio of clients c.150-250 as agreed by Head of Personal Tax.
- Advise on tax issues where competent to do so, and refer to Supervisor or other relevant line manager(s) where appropriate in order to complete all aspects of a tax file.
- Involvement in planning client work including reviewing client's affairs for tax planning opportunities.
- Review and supervise Tax Trainee work, where appropriate, providing timely, consistent and constructive feedback on an informal basis.
- Ensure every client, where appropriate, has been advised of measures they can take to reduce their Tax liability.
The ideal candidate will be ATT and CTA Qualified with at least three years' experience within personal tax. Ideally you will be from a Medium sized/Top 100 Accountancy Firm. They will also show good signs of leadership skills developed within previous roles and have a strong desire to develop these.
Rutherford Briant are the leading, quality driven accountancy and tax specialists across London, Essex, East Anglia and Cambridgeshire.