IT Support Technician
IT Support Technician – Wolverhampton
I’m looking for an IT Support Technician for a growing client based in Wolverhampton. The role will be providing 1st/2nd line technical support as well as hands-on delivering of IT hardware and rollout projects.
They have a large project of upgrading the IT hardware and need a competent IT technician that can help deliver this project and then join the in-house IT support team when delivered.
- Supporting, administering and helping to co-ordinate large scale roll out of Windows devices
- Building Windows devices on schedule
- Regular monitoring of hardware to ensure updates are being applied and provide reports/information to make recommendations around effectiveness of hardware, common issues etc.
- Providing first class front line service to all colleagues who contact the ICT Helpdesk, ensuring efficient and effective resolution of all calls.
- Able to configure IT equipment, train colleagues on its use and troubleshoot issues.
- Previous IT support experience
- Experience of supporting Windows environment
- Hands-on experience with IT hardware
- Strong communication skills
- Full UK driving license – for travelling to different customer sites when needed
Salary on offer is £23-24,000 + benefits
Looking to move ASAP with interviews next week. Send me your latest CV and I will call you to discuss further.
– – IT Recruitment Consultant – James Turley
IT Support Engineer – Hardware – PC – Laptop – Printers – IT Technician – IT Support Analyst