Marketing Account Director - Digital and Printed Media
My Client, an established print and digital marketing company, are looking to recruit a Marketing Account Director to join their agency near Brentwood. They are seeking a Motivational Leader to Work on developing new business and lead the team to success.
Run assigned accounts delivering all jobs on time, on brief and on budget. Provide strategic direction and ensure customer satisfaction. Develop new business and maximize revenue from clients. Ensure timely and accurate financial management of the account. Lead the team.
This is a leadership role. The post holder will need to make an immediate impact and gain the respect of the client and the internal team from the outset, based on extensive digital and automotive experience.
- Drive for 'additional business' on assigned accounts through development of incremental new initiatives
- Delivery of digital and print projects on time, on brief and on budget, to exceed client expectations
- Build excellent client relationships through attentive and insightful dialogue which always adds value
- Be a role model and mentor for all members of your team, demonstrating a professional approach and ensuring that they aspire to reach the high levels that you have set
- Minimum 2 years in digital agency or client side digital role in senior delivery position
- Experience of managing budgets and reporting on their status
- Experience of writing project briefs
- Experience of product configurators, ideally automotive
- Experience of CGI
- Experience of Print media
- Degree qualified in digital media, marketing, communications, or business studies discipline
- Knowledge of coding (HTML)/database applications (SQL)
- Automotive industry
- Digital experience - web, apps, back end database
- Able to demonstrate previous success in delivery of enterprise scale digital solutions
- Experience in liaising with creative teams