Property Lawyers - Conveyancers
Role - Residential Property Lawyer
Location - Cardiff
Salary - £20K - £25K + Excellent Benefits
Client: - They areone of the largest UK transactional conveyancing businesses by completions, an innovative market leading panel manager and the most successful property lawyer firm in the UK.
With unrivalled customer service and transaction times, they offer a range of services including; sale and purchase (freehold and leasehold), remortgage and separate legal representation. They work with some of the largest Conveyancers in the UK, creating best practice policies and leading the industry on innovation.
In response to growing demand within the industry for qualified conveyancing lawyers, as activity in the housing market continues to grow, they set up The Trainee Lawyer Academy. This is a new approach to training and investment in conveyancing lawyers at the company. The focus of the academy is to develop the right people with the right attributes to become successful property lawyers within the business.
With their continued growth they are now seeking additional Property Lawyers at their Cardiff office who will own and manage the legal aspects of the conveyancing process, pre-exchange on normal transactions, and on complex transactions, subject to supervision.
Key Result Areas
- Accountable for the due diligence on all dealings with other lawyers and other legal aspects on normal residential property transactions up to and including exchange of contracts and on complex transactions subject to supervision.
- Assess risk on every transaction and utilising skills and experience, delivers decision making and legal advice to the customer and business partners.
- Responsible for the legal advice given on every transaction allocated to them.
- Act promptly and proactively, prioritising where appropriate and support others as required.
- Provide coaching and mentoring for Associates and/or Legal Administrators.
WHEN APPLYING PLEASE PROVIDE A PARAGRAPH TO 'SELL YOURSELF’ INTO SUCH A ROLE