Senior Quantity Surveyor
Job Title- Quantity Surveyor (Senior)
Salary- £50k-£65k plus package
Location- South-East London
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a well-established Groundworks contractor, who are searching for a key member to their Commercial team due to a steadily increasing workload. This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to fully utilise their knowledge of Groundworks construction projects, with future scope to take a more senior role within the company.
Job description & Responsibilities for Quantity Surveyor
Reporting directly to our client's Commercial Manager, some of your duties will include;
- Monitor contract costs against agreed budgets - company financial reporting
- Guide and advise staff on contractual issues
- Utilising previous NEC and JCT Design and Build contract knowledge bring maximum value to projects
- Guide and develop junior commercial staff, identifying training where necessary
- Monitor contract compliance against statutory requirements
- Oversee the procedures for certification for contract payments to sub-contractors
- Work closely with the Commercial Manager in to improve processes and manage the commercial team
This is an amazing opportunity for a Senior Quantity Surveyor looking to make a move into a contractor that values and strives to develop their staff.
Key Skills & Qualifications
- BSc/MSc in Quantity Surveying
- JCT and NEC design and build contract experience essential
- Demonstrable experience in Commercial management in the built environment
If this role is of interest to you then please apply via the link or feel free to call Tom Fitzpatrick directly on or send your CV and cover letter .