Graduate Trainee Biology Teacher
Are you a Biology graduate or a graduate in related subjects such as Bio-Medical Science or Neuroscience? Perhaps you have excelled in your Biology degree and would now like to train as a teacher?
If you’re thinking of training to be a Biology Teacher, then this is the perfect post for you!
• Oxbridge/Russell Group/1st Class Graduates in Biology – Premier Pathways Post
• Highly Academic Secondary School in London – Premier Pathways PGCE Biology
• Immediate start – 2 Year PGCE Placement Biology
• World Class Training - Premier Pathways PGCE Biology
• Rare Opportunity for Top Biology Graduates Looking to Train as a Biology Teacher
• Secondary School with ‘Outstanding’ Leadership - Premier Pathways PGCE Biology
• Academic Secondary School with Exceptional Scientific Resources
• Excellent Mentoring from Outstanding Teachers and Senior Leaders
• This Premier Pathways PGCE Biology post is open to those with a first, 2:1, 2:2, Master’s or PhD in Biology or a degree containing at least 50% Biology
A rare opportunity has arisen at a successfully academic secondary to train as a Biology Teacher. It is important to the school that any Biology graduate have a determination to succeed in education and is prepared to work hard to achieve this goal.
Over the course of 2 years Premier Pathways will offer every trainee more teaching time than any other ITT programme. Premier Pathways offers innovative training from leading education professionals, QTS and a PGCE accredited by the University of Buckingham, and a training experience that is second to none.
A forward-looking secondary, this school is found in London and is 5 minutes walk from the nearest tube station.
Please note: due to the volume of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.