Sales Executive - Part Time!
Interesting, friendly and fun! That's what working for us is like. And we really look after our people too.
You need to be motivated, enthusiastic and love to sell! In return you’ll receive generous earning potential and excellent scope for progression.
Role: Sales Executive
Location: Horsham, West Sussex
Basic Salary: starting from £18,000 (depending on experience) + OTE which is completely uncapped
Hours are Monday to Friday 08:30am - 2:30pm including one Saturday a month 9:00am - 1pm (overtime paid at time and a half)
Our Sales Executive plays an important role in Home Telecom (part of Global 4 Communications). We’re looking for someone:
- Who is motivated and team focussed
- A positive attitude
- With good interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational and administrative skills
- Great team player and enjoys a challenge
- A good communicator
- Trustworthy, professional and reliable
- Computer literate
- Sales experience is preferable
About the job
So what does the job involve?
- Ensuring excellent levels of service to our customers, whilst being able to deliver strong sales performance both personally and within the team.
- As well as outbound calls, you will also be responsible for emails, texts and incoming calls from new and existing customers contacting Home Telecom.
- Upselling and cross selling our products.
- Working to sales targets and KPIs.
Skills and Experience:
- To be successful in this role you must be an outstanding communicator who can easily build rapport with people.
- We are looking for candidates who are hungry to earn good commission and are self-motivated.
- Thrive in a busy sales environment and enjoys working to targets
- We are looking for energetic, team focussed candidates with a positive attitude.
We are a family owned and run company located just on the outskirts of Horsham Town Centre. So what is it like working with us?
We frequently ask our employees what they value most. They normally tell us it’s training so we’re big on that. Of course, we’re looking for drive and commitment from our team but we’ve learnt over the years that the key to that is having a happy team. So, we’re big on that too!
We have dress down Fridays every Friday! We play music in the office have regular sales incentive games (yes, we really do)
We offer great employee packages with benefits for you, career progression and we are also very proud to be members of the Living Wage Scheme - that means we always pay above the national minimum wage.
In short, our employees tell us we’re great to work for, and we work hard on keeping and maintaining that.
What we do
Global 4 and Home Telecom are leading providers of telephony solutions and services in both business to business (B2B) and business to consumer (B2C) markets.
There are two things we’re passionate about - employee satisfaction and customer satisfaction.
Some of our benefits:
- Free, on-site parking
- Holiday allowance starts at 25 days (plus Bank Holidays). After 2 years’ service, an additional day each year - to a maximum of 30 days’ holiday per year
- Childcare vouchers
- Coming soon - death in service benefit