This is a Brilliant, broad role that will suit a newly (or recently) qualified accountant who is keen on working with a well established and growing Asset/Fund Management business. Our client is looking to hire an in-house Fund Accountant (Please note -this is NOT Fund Administration) Working within a team of 7, they will be responsible for the following:
- Day to day management of Funds
- Preparation and reviewing of 20+ monthly management accounts on Excel and Sage
- Reviewing VAT returns
- Preparing and reviewing board packs for 8 entities each month which includes preparing cash flow statements
- Preparation of partnership and corporation tax figures, and review of externally produced tax returns
- Year-end Accounts
- Preparation of Fund Valuations
- Liaising with auditors
- Liaising with Sales & Investment teams
- Other Ad Hoc duties
- Newly qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA with up to a max. 3 years PQE
- Experience in accounts preparation, VAT & Corporation tax.
- Experience with Sage (beneficial but not essential)
- Preferred background in med-sized practice firm - for broader experience
If this sounds like a good opportunity please apply and we'll be in contact.