Supply Chain Manager - Health Network
- International, award winning Charity with extensive Health and Wellbeing contracts across Kent
- Requirement for a Supply Chain Manager to manage and develop a diverse partnership network of mental health providers
- Experience of managing contracts and supply chains is essential
What we need
We are looking for a Supply Chain Manager who can shape service provision across a large geographical area working with a diverse range of community based delivery organisations. Providing vision and direction you will lead the development of the local network capacity and ensure the success of the community-based approach to this service. Making sure the clients receive the best service to meet their particular needs, you will be comfortable managing against the our agreed service objectives and outcomes.
Uppermost in your mind, will be building strong collaborative working arrangements with an extensive partnership network across the communities. Working with the Programme Lead, you will be responsible for monitoring and analysing delivery network performance, building service capability, capacity and quality.You also will provide skilful relationship management ensuring positive and productive relationships are maintained.
This role is perfect for someone with a background in capacity building a diverse range of delivery network partners, gained through supply chain management, ideally within the voluntary sector. An ability to champion and embrace change is essential. An understanding of how the development of community-based services and the integration of health and social care impacts the lives of people with mental health challenges would be advantageous.
Are you right for the job?
• Do you have experience of managing a diverse network of providers?
• Are you a relationship builder, experienced in increasing capacity with other organisations and individuals and able to motivate them to continuously improve?
• Are you proactive in achieving KPIs and targets across a diverse range of providers?
• Do you have the experience to resolve complex issues and stay focused under pressure?
Please apply to Pip Radcliffe-MacDonald - Director of Recruitment