Public Relations Account Manager, Central London
- Do you have at least 3 years B2B PR and communications experience?
- Have you worked on PR campaigns for major brands across the globe?
- Do you have expertise across traditional, digital and social media channels?
If you can answer with a resounding 'Yes’ to all of the above, you may be the Public Relations Account Manager we are looking for.
Our client, an expanding international PR and communications agency, offers an exceptional opportunity for a proven PR professional to make your mark by managing a group of international blue chip clients. With demonstrable expertise in delivering measureable success across traditional, digital and social media channels, you will:
- plan, develop and execute strategic PR and communication plans across the globe
- have excellent writing, communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- have the ability to juggle multiple projects and work to tight deadlines.
Creative and proactive professional with agency or client-side background
Highly creative, proactive and adaptable, you will have a strong PR agency background. However, candidates with the right skills and experience from client-side can equally excel in this role. You will certainly have knowledge and hands-on expertise across the whole PR spectrum including Crisis Communications, Corporate Communications, Content Creation, Event PR, Media Relations, Social Media Strategy and Thought Leadership.
Global public relations company offering outstanding career prospects
With prestigious offices in the heart of London in Piccadilly, a global presence and over 35 years in the PR and communications industry, our client provides strategic communication, counsel and advice for brands in the power, energy and manufacturing sectors, amongst others.
If you can bring a minimum of 3 years B2B PR experience and knowledge of the energy / industrial sectors, you can expect a fun and supportive company culture, a healthy work-life balance, great career prospects and:
- £33-38k salary, negotiable depending on experience
- flexible working
- 20 days holidays + additional time between Christmas and New Year + Bank holidays
- optional sponsorship of professional qualifications and a commitment to your continuing professional development
- CIPR membership
- international travel.
Ready to take the next step in your career? Email your CV to us today.