HV Design Engineer
Do you have experience in the design of High Voltage (HV) infrastructure, such as new connections?
Would you like to join one of the fastest growing organisations in this thriving sector?
Are you looking to work on technically interesting projects across a range of industry sectors?
If yes, then read on!
This is an incredible opportunity for an Electrical Design Engineer to develop a career within the vibrant HV new connections / power distribution industry.
You'll be working for one of the busiest companies in the industry, an expanding organisation recognised as experts in the design and construction of 11kV and 33kV HV connections and multi-utility networks.
- Design of 11kV and 33kV electrical networks
- Adhere to industry standards
- Carry out cable calculations
- Working with construction teams to ensure successful completion of projects in accordance with your designs
- Degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering
- Experience using AutoCAD
- Previous experience of HV – new connections or substations
- Previous experience as an Electrical Engineer designing 11kV networks for a Distribution Network Operator (DNO) or Independent Connections Provider (ICP).
Call Andrew Snelgrove now on 020 8655 4935 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.