IFA - Independent Financial Advisor, Full Client Book Provided
This first class Independent Financial Practice are currently looking for an Independent Financial Advisor to join their growing highly successful team. The position is based from a Cambridgeshire office but will carry a high amount of autonomy as you'll be expected to out visiting clients on a regular basis.
Duties include advising HNW clients on a full whole of market range of financial products. Existing client base and all administration / compliance support will be provided. An exceptional role and long term career with a highly reputable organisation.
Previous experience is required, preferably within an Independent Financial Advisory role although they will consider someone from a bancassurance background. Diploma Level 4 in financial planning is essential.
- Exceptional rewards, with unlimited earnings potential with the security of a competitive base salary
- Company Pension Scheme
- Attractive incentive sales rewards
- All the support and training you require including funding for Chartered
Essential Requirements of the Role
- Diploma Level Qualified
- Previous experience of working as an IFA and a proven track record of meeting annual sales targets
- High level of confidence and ability with sales and presentational skills
- Drive and motivation to deliver and exceed business targets
- Eagerness to learn and develop skills and knowledge continually
- Full driving licence and access to own transport.