KS2 Phase Leader - West London Primary
A Ofsted rated 'Good' school located in West London, are looking to appoint an experienced KS2 teacher to take on Phase Leadership from September 2017. This school is keen to develop the right individuals skills and have CPD opportunities for those looking for further progression.
If you are looking to join a fantastic school and further your career into Middle Management within KS2 Leadership, then this could be the role for you!
The school are looking for a KS2 Phase Leader who has:
- Proven record of being an outstanding practitioner
- Drive and ambition to raise standards
- The ability to support, challenge and motive
- High expectations and aspirations for all
In return they can offer:
- A real opportunity for development in the new teaching school alliance
- A strong team of enthusiastic dynamic and ambitious staff
- Very supportive whole school community
- Extensive support mechanisms and continuous professional development
- Exceptional and inspiring environment
- The post is ideal for an outstanding teacher who is keen to develop their career in an exciting and fast paced environment. Your ambitions for the future are very important to us and we will support your career seriously.
Visits to the school are welcomed and encouraged.
Should this KS2 Phase Lead role be of interest please send an updated CV asap to Bonnie at REESON Education as soon as possible.