Salary | £50,000 - £65,000 pa
A top tier City based financial institution are actively looking to recruit a Compliance Manager.
Their wealth managers provide financial advice for high net worth individuals who are independent of all financial product providers and have access to the latest technology. Multi award winning, this is a fantastic opportunity and we are looking for qualified candidates as soon as possible.
Relevant Skills, Experience and qualifications;
- CII AF3 exam or recent equivalent
- CII Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent
- Previous experience as a Compliance Manager within an IFA firm
- Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as on your own initiative.
- Ability to critically evaluate information, probe and challenge facts.
- Ability to recognise potential problems and proactively look for solutions.
- A flexible and adaptable attitude towards work.
If you are looking for a firm that believes in continued professional development then this could be the role for you. To develop your skills and to keep up to date with all relevant legislative, regulatory and technical changes you will be provided support to study for professional qualifications and sit examinations towards achieving relevant C11 qualifications.
For further information contact us today!