Senior Account Manager - Events - FMCG & Automotive
Mobilise are delighted to have been retained by one of London's most unique creative studio marketing agencies in order to identify a talented Senior Account Manager [FMCG & Automotive] to add to their rapidly growing team.
The Flash Pack are an award winning creative studio focused on visual innovation. They design moments people that get people excited and use smart technology to capture and share them.
Their clients include some of the world's best known brands and agencies, and they are led by a team of successful entrepreneurs who thrive on innovation. Recently named Best Small Agency of the Year by Creativepool, they're well known for their unique and creative approach to briefs; their ability to create striking visual content; and their expertise in delivering live amplification of this content both pre, during, and post event.
Based in a striking open-plan and newly renovated studio in West Dulwich, South London, their office environment is fast paced with a fun and friendly feel. In addition, the premises include an on site café; bike storage; car parking; showers and direct trains to London Bridge and Victoria within walking distance. Brixton tube is a short bus journey away.
The successful Senior Account Manager will have the following responsibilities:
- As part of the Client Services team, and reporting directly into the Client Services Director, you will be ultimately responsible for leading and developing the commercial growth of all brands within the FMCG & Automotive categories.
- Over time, you will recruit, manage and grow a team of Account Managers and Account Executives who will assist you in delivering your business objectives.
- You will, with the help of the wider team (including creative, design, production and photography), create and deliver unique, innovative and creative proposals in response to briefs to win new business.
- You will oversee key client relationships with both agencies and brands in order to grow your accounts, meeting with them regularly and acting as an indispensable partner to their content and social marketing strategies. Ultimately, you will ensure that The Flash Pack are front of mind at all times for any and all social film and photography needs.
- You will identify opportunities to win new business by both developing existing relationships and approaching new clients within your sector.
- You will currently be working within a creatively focused Account Management or Client Services role within the experiential and/or digital/social/events sectors.
- You will have a proven track record of commercial success within a client focused events or marketing environment, and will now be looking to grow your career within a niche and rapidly growing creative studio.
- You will be commercially skilled and minded, with a demonstrable history of client management, account growth and new business development.
- You will have had experience managing one or more direct reports.
- You are highly organised and possess a strong eye for detail.
- Ideally, you will have an interest in photography, the arts and popular culture. Existing contacts within the FMCG & Automotive verticals would be a bonus.
- You will be articulate, smart, well presented and driven to deliver the best possible results for both the business and our partners.
- You will be confident, strategic, creative and skilled at building long-term commercial relationships at a senior level.
- You are looking to grow your career with a fast moving and market leading company.
The successful candidate will receive a competitive remuneration and benefits package, including 25 days' annual leave. The salary guide for this position is from £30,000 - £40,000 (dependant on experience), with a discretionary annual bonus available for meeting your personal objectives.
Interested candidates should apply in the first instance by clicking the link below. Due to the high volume of applications anticipated for this role, only those candidates that meet the criteria outlined above will be contacted.
PLEASE NOTE: NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES, THANK YOU.