Legal Council

Recruiter
Sewell Wallis Ltd
Location
Sheffield
Salary
£50000 - £55000/annum
Posted
17 Jun 2017
Closes
17 Jul 2017
Sector
Legal
Contract Type
Permanent
Hours
Full Time
Sewell Wallis are currently working on an exclusive basis with our retail client based in Sheffield with their appointment of an In House Commercial Property Solicitor. This is a fast paced, rapidly expanding family run business who own a diverse portfolio of brands.

This role forms part of a team of two and is being recruited in advance of the business expanding through acquisition. There are great long term prospects with this role as they can offer advancement in the role due to an impending retirement.

Working directly with the owners of the business, key stakeholders, and external counsel, you will advise on a broad range of property matters which will include: property acquisitions; disposals; store extensions; trusts; lease renewals; advising on the day-to-day management of a large property portfolio; and general legal property advice. 90% of this role is property working and the remaining 10% will be other business related matters.

This is an excellent and rare opportunity to work as an In House Commercial Property Solicitor. You must have at least two years post qualified experience and have previous in-house experience, or be looking to make an in-house move.

On offer is the chance to work with a truly passionate board of Directors who respect and reward their dedicated employees. They will continue to grow and therefore are an incredibly stable business who can offer a long term challenging career. They are family orientated and understand the importance of work/life balance.

Please don't hesitate to call me for an informal and confidential conversation regarding this role.

Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers