- Educated to degree level in a finance related subject.
- About 1 year Fund/Portfolio Administration work experience
Global award winning Asset Management firm is going through a period of expansion due to an increase in client activity. Our client, based in stunning London offices is looking to add a Portfolio Administrator to the Fund Support team.
Portfolio Administrator duties will include:
- NAV Reconciliations - weekly and monthly
- Client Reporting - production, checking, distribution
- Internal Reporting for Investment Managers - Performance/Attribution
- Database management - input of deals, fees, Unit transactions
- Resolution of issues with Custodians - pricing, positions, cash
- Close contact with Trade Support to ensure data integrity
- Verifying calculation of NAV and Fund Pricing
- Calculation and maintenance of monthly accruals
- Weekly and Monthly funding calculations and bookings
- Complete designated daily cash reconciliations. Investigate and resolve any breaks
- Assist with other departments in the taking on new clients.
- Project work
All applications are welcome and will be reviewed for this excellent Portfolio Administration position.