Curriculum Development Manager - Apprenticeship Standards
KM Recruitment is a specialist UK wide recruiter for the Work Based Learning and Welfare to Work sectors.
Job Title: Curriculum Development Manager - Apprenticeship Standards
Salary: £50,000 - £70,000 dependent upon experience (CIRCA) + Benefits
Type: Full time, Permanent
- Responsible for the overall management of the apprenticeship training design service, including the production and development of a wide range of training programmes. (Including: Administration, Customer Service, Team Leading, Management, Childcare, Health & Social Care, Hospitality and IT - Frameworks and Standards)
- Work with minimal supervision to deliver strategic objectives
- Deliver a consultative approach and assist in the marketing and business development of the service to identify customers / employers.
- Work closely with employers to identify business training requirements
- Act as the subject expert for Apprenticeship Standards, delivering training and guidance across the business internally and externally.
- Maintain own knowledge of the required vocational sectors, standards, curriculum design changes, funding, policies, compliance and quality teaching and learning.
- Research, design and develop training programme templates across a broad range of vocational sectors, including short courses on programme design and bespoke training solutions.
- Evaluate training programmes regularly to monitor effectiveness, gaining feedback from Learners and Employers etc…
- Ensure that all paperwork, processes and procedures across the business are compliant with ESFA funding rules and contractual requirements.
- Significant proven experience of designing and coordinating a wide range of apprenticeship programmes across multiple sectors
- Excellent understanding of ESFA funding body requirements for Apprenticeships / new Apprenticeship Standards
- Detailed understanding of the new Apprenticeship changes
- Confident, with experience of developing new business meeting businesses to discuss their company dynamics and business needs in detail.
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Proven experience of strategic planning and development.
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines in order to deliver business objectives.
- Full, clean driving licence and own vehicle.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.