GSK - Field Sales Executive - Norwich
Field Sales Executive - GSK
Part Time, Permanent
Salary: £8.50 per hour + up to 20% bonus opportunity + 32p per mile + incentives
Working: 20 hours per week, working Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays (additional self-employed, ad hoc work periodically available)
Location: Norwich and surrounding areas including Cambridge, Colchester, Ipswich and Peterborough (CB 7-8, CO10, IP1, 7, 14, 22, 24-25, 28, 32, 33, NR1, 4, 5, 7, 8, 17, 19, 30-34, PE13 - 15, 30, 38)
Do you have a sense of humour and are looking for a fun place to work?
Do you have a work hard, play hard attitude?
Do you thrive on exceeding targets and delighting customers?
You will be working for REL Field Marketing to fulfil the role of Field Sales Executive on our GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) team. GSK is a world-renown British consumer healthcare company and our team proudly represents their prestigious brands in store such as Aquafresh, Panadol, Horlicks, Voltarol, and Oilatum!
You will be responsible for:
- Developing excellent in-store relationships with key decision makers in Asda, Tesco, Morrison`s and Sainsbury`s within your territory
- Using data along with your powers of persuasion to gain new opportunities to maximise brand awareness and communicate new ideas
- Increasing sales by obtaining additional displays, pre-selling promotions, increasing the visibility and availability of the product and ensuring stock levels are maintained
You will have:
- Hold a full driving licence and have your own reliable vehicle
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver top notch customer service
- The ability to work on your own initiative and effectively manage your own workload
In return we will offer you:
- Highly achievable KPIs and spot incentives available
- Full training, ongoing support, the data and technology to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities for driven and passionate employees throughout REL Field Marketing
At REL, we want to be loved by our people and be the first choice for our customers. We are committed to giving talented and ambitious people the tools and skills to help them deliver outstanding results and thrive in a fast paced sales environment. This is why we`ve been able to provide over 100 promotions and developmental moves since May 2016!
We are proud to have been accredited a Great Place to Work for a phenomenal three consecutive years now, as well as winning an industry record 71 FMBE awards (including 3 consecutive wins of the prestigious Agency of the Year!). This speaks volumes about us and, most importantly, our employees. Overall, we aim to be the number one field marketing agency and are hunting for like-minded individuals to help us do so.
Are you our next investment? Apply now!