An exciting opportunity with a great employer in South Bristol with free parking paying up to £22k
Your new company
A dynamic organisation that went through a lot of change recently an completely re-structured their finance function. Now they are looking for someone to stay with them for the long-term and take on the job on an Accounting Technician.
Your new role
You will be working together with an assistant management accountant and your main duties will involve:
- Assist with the month end reporting and analysis
- Assist with the budgeting and forecasting
- Responsibility for weekly cash flow reporting & analysis, giving updates to Finance Manager to assist with investment decisions
- Assist with Balance Sheet reporting and reconciliations;
- Responsibility for the administration & reporting of utility costs, giving monthly updates to Engineering and Environment departments
What you'll need to succeed
You need to be able to analyse large volumes of data and be a strong intermediate user of Excel. You also need strong understanding of double entry bookkeeping principles and some sort of accounting qualification (university, AAT or equivalent) You also need to be a good team player and have experience working in a fast paced environment.
What you'll get in return
£20-22k per annum plus study support, free on-site parking, great benefits package and a vibrant, newly refurbished office.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.