Paraplanner to IFA Principal - Dorking
Great new Para-planner role in a well appointed practice !
The Para-planner role, reports directly to the Principal of the practice, effectively supporting the financial advisers in carrying out high-quality research on a full range of financial planning products & services, with a constant regard for the business’s Processes and Compliance, in line with regulation
- Gather background information, identify and recommend product/provider and obtain illustrations and evidence to support the research to facilitate a response to a client enquiry
- Extensively research client circumstances, analyse output to identify opportunities to improve the clients position including full product and fund research and provide possible solutions
- Produce suitability letters and maintain the suitability report library
- Pass cases to the admin team for processing ensuring all files are made up in the prescribed format
- Ensure each sale is compliant and compliant files are maintained
- Communicate professionally to client queries by telephone, email or face to face
- Attend joint client meetings on occasion
- Maintain and update CRM
- Assist in any project work needed
- Assist all staff with planning and technical issues on an ad-hoc basis
If you are looking for a challenging career opportunity as a para-planner in this area, please apply asap..